[Review] Shopping at Sociolla: Rollover Reaction Glazed Liquid Eyetint, Browcara Eyebrow Perfector, and BLP Beauty Lip Coat

Maret 22, 2018


As a beauty enthusiast, I personally tend to shop online especially when I need product that does not available in a offline store. One of my favourite online beauty store to is Sociolla! They have complete range of beauty products. From makeup, skincare, beauty tools, local brands and overseas brands, you can easily find and order them from their website!
Anyway, in this post I will write a review about the beauty products that I bought from Sociolla and all of them are local beauty brands that I love<3 . I have been eyeing these products since last year and finally I decided to have it. 



Rollover Reaction is one of my most favorite local brands. I really love their Sueded! Lipstick and Flushed! Lip and Cheek Tint. Last year they released their Browcara and Liquid Eyetint which I really wanted to try but I postponed since I was on a makeup #nobuy. On the other hand, this is my first time purchasing the BLP Beauty product. I have been seeing a lot of good review about their lip coat and their range of shade are really tempting. Thus I ended up purchasing these three products to try them out.


Glazed Liquid Eyetint in #Olive

Claims:
Glazed liquid eyetint is formulated to be an easy way to bring attention for to your eyes, and Olive is a great way to do it. 

Packaging:
A frosted plastic bottle, transparent, similar with a liquid lipstick's packaging. It has a dove applicator, makes it easy to apply the product. 

Texture and Scent:
How to use:
 Apply directly to the eyelid using the wand and gently blend it out with your finger. Can be used as an eyeshadow base or primer to intensifies powder eyeshadow.


Browcara Eyebrow Perfector in #Espresso

Claims: 
Browcara Eyebrow perfector is mad eto e your morning must have. the brow gel gives you a subtle natural finish and can be used as the last step of your eyebrow routine for bolder look.

Packaging:
Comes in a black and sleek small tube. The spoolie applicator is slightly bigger than my Benefit Gimme Brow 

Texture:
Greyish brown eyebrow gel that gives a sheer color but buildable. Texture wise it is in mousse-y kind of gel that applies easily without making any mess

How to use:
For each use, remove excess product on the applicator and start filling in with light sweeping motion of your brows. Build up the intensity as needed. 






BLP Beauty Lip Coat in Ginger Bread


Claims:
a nude undertone lip coat to complement you no-makeup makeup look in an instant.

Packaging:
This one also comes in a frosted sleek bottle with a doe feet applicator.

Texture and Scent:
This lip coat consistency is mousse-y and very creamy. It applies really nicely smooth on lip with a great pigmentation. The finish is matte but surprisingly very comfortable. Smells like vanilla milkshake to me lol, very yums :p


Experience and Verdicts:


Glazed Liquid Eyetint in #Olive


As my first liquid eyeshadow ever, I am actually really pleased by its color payoff. It is really pigmented and the color is really pretty. The first time I tested this, I did not use any eye primer on my lid. It only last 2-3 hours on my lid and then after it started to crease. Bear in mind that I have very oily eyelid that needs a decent eye primer to make eyeshadow less-creasing on me. I also had tried to use this as a base eyeshadow and it performed nicely. It makes my eye makeup standout as it intensifies my powder eyeshadow and it did last a bit longer. I personally like to use this whenever I feel lazy but still want to give a pop on my eye. Will I repurchase? Yes probably, I would like to try their other shades too. This costs Rp. 129.000 at Sociolla.


Browcara Eyebrow Perfector in #Espresso



As a person who don't need to bother drawing eyebrow everyday (thanks to my naturally-shaped eyebrow!), I actually don't really pay attention to brow products on my everyday makeup essentials. But whenever I need a quick fix for my brow, I always go to my Benefit Gimme Brow and I have been constantly using this as my ultimate brow product for these past 4 years! I haven't found any brow gel that gives a very subtle color but with natural finish like the Gimme Brow until this product. It fills your brow but the color is neither sheer nor too bold. Just the way I like it. When this Browcara from Rollover Reaction released, I was intrigued by the swatches on their Instagram page. When I ran out of my Gimme Brow, I purchased this and I am quite surprised by how good this product is! It is so easy to use, perfect for anyone who is lazy but still want to look 'proper' every single day :p It is quite wet when you apply but will set soon after. It gives you a natural defined look which what I want for my brow, and this Espresso shade really matches my skintone and hair color nicely. The spoolie is small and really similar with the Benefit Gimme Brow that makes the application is much easier, super love!. The only downside is that the spoolie takes so much product so you have to be careful. Well for me this product is a close dupe for my Benefit Gimme Brow, and the price is also very affordable too! Will I purchase? yes of course! It is priced Rp. 109.000 which is 4 times cheaper than the Benefit Gimme Brow! This also comes in other shade which is Cappucino, a warm dark brown that is suitable for people with colored hair.


BLP Beauty Lip Coat in Ginger Bread



Again, this is one of the local beauty product that I have been eyeing for months but I just got my hands on it recently. I have been really curious about this BLP Beauty Lip Coat but I already have so many lip products, thus I postponed my willing to buy it at that time. I finally purchased this when I realised that I don't have any brown lipstick on my vanity (Most of my lipsticks are in mauve colors hahaha). At first, I thought that this color will look odd on me but turns out it compliments my skin tone nicely. My friend even told me that this shade is really good on my complexion. The color is nicely pigmented and applies really smoothly on lips. To be honest, I am quite picky when it comes to lipstick or lipcream. I love my lipstick/cream in matte or at least velvet finish but I hate the drying matte ones, even though they are long-lasting and transferproof. I don't mind to re-apply my lipstick at all, as long as it has a nice color and comfortable. This one gives you matte finish but feels really comfortable on my lip (it contains beeswax!) and lasts on your lips quite long, unless you drink or eat, really match to my preferences! I do love this product and would definitely purchase another shade in the future (possibly their Pumpkin Sorbet)! Have I said that this is really affordable too? This costs only Rp.130.000 which is really affordable for a great quality liquid lipstick.


You guys can purchase these products from Sociolla with the code SBNLAS2L for 50.000 off for every min. Rp. 250.000 purchase (exc. Rollover Reaction items), or simply click the pict below:



Until next post! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments